- Lunch: Salads, Pasta, Sandwiches and Panini, Crepes: more…
- Salads: Made with the freshest ingredients from Maui farmers, they come as they are ($8), with fresh cheese ($9), Maui-grown seared beef ($16), shredded duck ($14), or the freshest fish from Maui's ocean ($18). Light and healthy, we understand that you'll still need all your energy after lunch.
- NEW:Fritto di Carciofi: Vegetarian
- Pasta: Homemade fresh pastas prepared with a cream or a tomato sauce, homemade pesto or a light white wine sauce. We also offer baked lasagne and the best eggplant parmesan west of Parma. Whether vegetarian, with meat, or with seafood, pastas are us at Casanova. We grew up with pasta and we take it very seriously. Served with a side of Caesar salad, they vary from $14 to $16, a generous portion.
- NEW:Rigatoni Primavegan (vegan of course)
- Sandwiches and Panini: We serve them with Caesar salad and our famous frites (freshly cut french fries). Choose from a taro bun or our homemade focaccia. We offer a selection of nine sandwiches, from $9 to $16.
- NEW:Organico Panini (Vegan)
- Crepes: Sweet or savory, vegetarian or not, our crepes are tantalizing and light, intriguing and appetizing, singles or doubles. From $8 to $9 for a single.
- Download Lunch Menu (PDF)
- Dinner: Pastas, Steaks and Seafood more…
- Pasta (from $14 to $18):
- The most popular pastas from our large repertoire:
- Homemade vegetarian ravioli in a truffle oil and crispy sage sauce.
- Bigoli Neri (black homemade linguine) with smoked salmon, peas, leeks and tobiko.
- Trofie al pesto Genovese, traditional short twisted pasta from Cinque Terre with classic pesto sauce, roasted pine nuts and, optional, seared scallops in a sundried tomato aura.
- Angel hair tossed with fresh tomatoes, spinach, pine nuts, and shrimp in an extra virgin olive oil garlic sauce.
- Seafood (from $22 to $32):
- Two different preparations of the freshest fish found in Maui's markets.
- Bouillabaisse, the way they prepare it in Provence.
- Paella, Bistro Casanova's signature dish.
- Steaks (from $24 to $36):
- Rib eye, New York, fillet mignon, lamb chops, pork chops, grilled and served in four different preparations.
- Veal scaloppine sauteed with whole artichokes in a lemon capers piccata sauce.
- Download Dinner Menu (PDF)
- Tapas are small offerings, representing the best of our chefs' creativity. more…
- We serve them starting at 3pm. Their prices vary from $5 to $14. Some are always to be found: fresh oysters, freshly cut fries, tortellini, and dinner rolls filled shredded pork or wild salmon. Others change weekly: from shrimp to lobster tail; steamed clams to mussels; ceviche to carpaccio; baked baby ribs to prosciutto or grilled lamb chops; polenta to home made gnocchi, every week is a journey into different times and places. Our culinary world knows no boundaries.
- Our tapas are made to be fun and be shared, one bite at a time, one sip of gorgeous wine leading to another.
Desserts: Sweet crepes, our award-winning Tiramisu, homemade chocolate cake, ice cream & Profiterrols.